Click below to log in with your Onyen and access your Qualtrics account!
If you log out, you must close and re-open your browser to log in again.
The Qualtrics Research Suite is a powerful online survey tool available to all faculty, staff and students at UNC Chapel Hill.
The Research Suite allows you to build complex surveys that fulfill a variety of research needs. You can use this tool to build surveys, distribute surveys and analyze responses, all from one convenient online location!
To get started, you will first need to sign-up for a Qualtrics account.
Click here to sign up!
For technical help, please see the options below:
Option 1: Use the yellow "Get Help" button that is visible on most Qualtrics screens.
Option 2: Telephone Qualtrics for assistance at 1-800-340-9194 from 9am to 8pm Eastern, or email email@example.com
Option 3: The Odum Institute for Research in Social Science offers walk-in consulting during specific hours each week. For hours and details see http://www.odum.unc.edu/qualtrics.
Institutional Review Board Information:
First things first. Take the Qualtrics 5 Step training to become a Qualtrics ninja in minutes!
• Tips and Tricks for Qualtrics at UNC
• Sharing Access to Surveys at UNC
• Qualtrics Homepage
• Visit the Qualtrics University Homepage for more videos, tutorials, and support.
• Download the Complete Research Suite guidebook.
• Test your Q-knowledge with University Quizzes.
• Browse the FAQs page.
• Visit Research Helps to read white papers written by seasoned researchers.